9.10.14

OCTOBER SKY



I went to a family reunion in Connecticut this past weekend. . . My grandmother has lived on a farm in CT for 42 years and I always love hanging with the donkeys when I visit. Donkeys are the best farm animal- they are so sweet and love nuzzles and ear scratches. More like a horse and a dog combined.





My dad pretending that the burs on his jeans are ticks . . . it's all fun and games till you find one on you!
Llamas lookin' preeetty
 There was a farm stand on the way that also happened to sell epic yard ornaments. . .



the end.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lindsey said...

WHERE ARE YOUR AMAZING BOOTS FROM???????

October 14, 2014 at 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Lindsey said...

WHERE ARE YOUR AMAZING BOOTS FROM???????

October 14, 2014 at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home