13.2.12

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU WHITNEY. . .

While waitressing Saturday night I went over to one of my tables to ask them how everything was. . . In response to my question they blurted out in unison "Whitney Houston just died!!"

Apparently they'd just seen the news on Twitter and wanted to share their shocking discovery with me.  I immediately thought back to my 6th grade lip-synching days and my rendition of I Will Always Love You. . . Truer emotions have never been captured on camera.  Raw I tell ya.

*please note the Kermit Gump poster behind me.
**and sorry for the crap quality. it's a video of a video. i'm not too computer savvy.

The One and Only. 
RIP

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute!

February 13, 2012 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Neale said...

Oh, Molly. That just warmed my heart and made my week! I'm sure the Barbecutioners could use that kind of act in their European tour this spring.

lovelovelove,
Neale

February 13, 2012 at 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet

February 14, 2012 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I've been following your blog for awhile and just checked out your jewelry line and love it.It's nice to know that I'm not the only fashion fanatic in Burlington Vermont, Cause as you must realize things and "comrades" for lack of a better word are sparse in this state. So thanks & keep it up. :)~K

February 14, 2012 at 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you video. :) so sweet and funny.. (and eating at the same time, best part)
just discovered your blog and that video made me like it even more!

February 14, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Alex said...

umm, this is the best video ever. i've never witnessed such drama and heartfelt sincerity from a 12 year old. unless it's the video that my sister and I made dancing around our bedroom in crop tops and leg warmers singing "I wanna dance with somebody". still, yours is a close second;)x

February 14, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww this is cute. It smile a couple of times ;) Yeah he best part is when you throw popcorn(?)at 0:36 :)))and the next following seconds :)
I enjoyed watching the video.

hugs
K

February 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

um, i loved this song... so much. so very much. i remember getting the flu, and getting this single at the same time. listening to it over and over and over. ... thinking about Benj Miller. I loved him. uh, this video is amazing. thank you.

February 24, 2012 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home