22.9.10

TAIZO YAMAMOTO


I just discovered the artist Taizo Yamamoto and his fantastic shopping cart drawings.

I would love to commission Yamamoto to do one of these drawings for me. A guy who calls himself "Birdman" and "lives" on my street is known around my town for his insanely epic shopping cart creations. I'll try to sneak a photo of one for you guys. . . he charges tourists $10 for photos. . . but seeing as he basically lives on my front lawn i think it would be ok for me to snap a shot. Anyway, his carts would be amazing material for Yamamoto.
artist drawing taizo yamamotoartist drawing taizo yamamoto

2 Comments:

Blogger my little Aura said...

It is amazing how something so ordinary can be extraordinary at the same time, love to your neighbor cart's photo and more of Taizo Yamamoto work.

by the way...nice blog!

September 23, 2010 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Bex said...

These are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com

September 24, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home